We visit you
There are many benefits of our home visits program:
- Children become more familiar with staff and build a stronger rapport as a result
- Parents can ask more detailed questions about their individual child, the program, procedures and policies etc
- Children’s unique needs, likes and dislikes can be discussed in more detail, from food to activities and more
- Staff use the opportunity outside the busy centre times to sit down and go through children’s individual records and programs
- Staff observe how children engage in their home environment so they can incorporate their interests more fully into the Federation Children program
- Home visits are an ideal opportunity to discuss how families can get involved in and, contribute to, the Federation Children program.